The AFM meetinghouse is available for renting by room or in its entirety to individuals, and to both non-profit and for-profit groups. Our one-story building is handicapped-accessible and wired for assisted hearing.
This modern facility sits on a 4.5-acre lot bordered by trees on three sides, and is located at the end of a quiet residential street on the edge of Annapolis. Its large parking area includes 4 handicapped spaces and 4 EV spaces.
The building is Wi-Fi accessible and 100% solar.
- The meetinghouse can accommodate up to 145 people for a variety of events:
- Meditation, yoga, movement classes
- Organizational meetings e.g. team building, board meetings, strategic planning
- Celebrations of all kinds e.g. birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, weddings, quinceañeras
- Memorial services
- Fund raisers
- Workshops of all kinds e.g. childbirth classes, water color painting, laughter
- Book clubs
- Community meetings
- Home schooling classes
- Girl or Boy Scout meetings
- The meetinghouse grounds can accommodate tents.
- The renter is responsible for own setup and breakdown for their event.
How to Reserve Rental Space
- To reserve rental space at the AFM meetinghouse, please click on the Rental Application on the menu bar above, complete the required fields and hit submit. Our Building Use Coordinator will be in touch within 48 hours.
- If you require more information, please send an email to BUC@annapolisfriends.org. We will respond within 48 hours.
- If you require immediate assistance due to a last-minute need, please contact our Building Use Coordinator at 410 353 7400.
Note: While last minute accommodations may be possible, potential renters are encouraged to make an initial contact with their preliminary request a minimum of 30-days prior to the desired time of the event.